Hello!
So today we went to the Zoo again! They had this new Sea Lion Exhibit! I got some fun pics with the sea lions.
However it is very strange realizing that next week this phase and section of my life will come to a close. I'm feeling ready though.
I wish I had a lot more to say but I don't. Sorry about that. With this whole "going home" thing my mind draws a blank on what to say now... I'm not sure my mind is fully aware that these 2 years really are coming to a close.
I'll work on putting together a final blog post summarizing my thoughts about the past two years, I'll have that posted etiher next week or the week I get home.
But at least I sent some pictures this week!
This week will be a great one, I assume the final week of a mission is both difficult and exciting.
See ya'll in 10 days!
Elder Dearden
Cool pictures! We'll be happy to see you soon =)
ReplyDelete