Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, March 28, 2016

Lugoff

Sister Watson
My Goodness! So much has happened!
I'm so sad that I'm no longer in Congaree! I LOVED THAT PLACE! THE
PEOPLE WERE AMAZING!
I'll go through the pictures that I took there before I left

The First is with Sister Watson, I will miss her so much! She did so
much for me! She called herself, "the mission elf!" She really was
such an amazing blessing in my life!  

This is a funny selfie with Sister Watson and her friend Sister Hurley, with Elder Jeffs and I.  Again, I will always remember these people, SO MUCH FUN!


We are dinner with Brian after his daughters soccer game on PDay.  I'm definitely going to miss Brian so much!  I love his family!



This is Bishop Rocco Del Priorie!  He is amazing! A man who I will look to as an example for a long time!  He was such a fantastic Bishop!



Anyways, Now I'm in Lugoff! It's about 40 minutes away from my previous area!
I'm with Elder Whitaker, he's from Spanish Fork Utah. He's about my
height, so It helps and makes me look less short haha!

We live in a little cottage, it's pretty nice! It's fun to have a
little home like this.

I can't believe it is my Birthday, I don't like the idea of being 20
yrs old now! FREAKY!

We have a McDonalds about 5 minutes walking distance from our place,
so that is super nice!

Unfortunately we don't have a car, and we have to bike everywhere. The
good side is the weather is amazing and it feels great to bike! There
is so much potential in this area. I only have 80 days here, so we
will see what happens! I hope to make the best of it!

I miss Elder Jeffs a lot! I'm happy though that we get to see each
other again when we go home! It will come so fast!

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE for your Prayers!

Elder Dearden

Elder Whitaker and I

Our Southern Cottage 








1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a nice place to live, I hope you had a nice birthday!

    ReplyDelete