Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, March 14, 2016

Gone Fishing

Hey people!

Last week was fun!

So pday last week, we went to Sister Watsons property and did some fishing. I haven't ever really done that, but it was fun! The weather was perfect and she has a nice pond in the woods to just chill at! 
Here are some pics:

Brian told us this week that his family from Texas will fly out in April, so that his Brother can Baptize him. We are very excited for that. 

So Im doing a musical number with some sister missionaries this week for Zone Conference. I'm excited for that, maybe I can get a video and send it to ya'll. 

In South Carolina, a weird thing happens every spring, because of the heavy vegetation, we experience a TON of pollen. Everything has a yellow powder coving it. It don't have allergic reactions thank goodness! But lots of people too. IT makes me sneeze and it gets in my eyes sometimes, but it usually only lasts about 2 weeks. I can't remember if I told ya'll about that last year, but it's weird everything turns yellow for a while.

We are still meeting lots of people and I'm always excited to see who the Lord will leads us to each week. 

I hope ya'll have a fantastic week.

Elder Dearden

No comments:

Post a Comment