Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, February 8, 2016

Changes..... and Moving Forward

Congaree River, where I am standing was
 30 feet underwater during the floods.
People...

So Elder Jeffs from Show Low Arizona is my new companion! We
were in the MTC together and so we were both excited to be with someone we already knew! I'm hoping that we finish up the last 3 transfers together!

I saw Elder Parker at transfer meeting and It made my day! It's always fun to see his smile and to say hi!

Me and Elder Pace

I'm going to miss Elder Pace, he was so good to me and was patient with my personality hah! Here is a picture of us by the Congaree River.

We have been meeting with lots of less active members this week (like
Elder Nielson of the Seventy suggested). It has been going really well, good times.

I'm way excited to be working with Elder Jeffs, we are getting along
great, and it wasn't awkward the first few days because we already
knew each other. We were both shocked that President put us together,
it's going to be blast! He's got a really funny personality.

Elder Jeffs and Me
I don't have anything super awesome to say today, I'm doing well and
things are moving forward. I know the final 4 months will slide away
super fast, I'm trying my best to make the most of it.

Elder Dearden

1 comment:

  1. Elder Dearden: I can't believe you only have 4 months left. What an amazing time and mission you have had. Heavenly Father is so proud of you! So is your Aunt Lennie

    ReplyDelete