Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas 2015

Wow, Christmas is already gone. I'm having weird awakening moments
when I realize that 2016 is around the corner. 2014 was always the big
year in my head, that being when I graduated. But now.... 2016? That
is just way to weird. I'm going to turn 20 this coming year....that's
not good.... I'm still the same height I was when I was 14....I
sometimes mentally want to tell people that I'm 16... I'm having a
hard time coming to grips with how fast time is moving! And they tell
me it is only going to go faster! Dang it!


We still had a few lessons last week, but the Holidays took up lots of
people's time so it was a bit slow otherwise.

Christmas was great talking to family. However, I was sick from
Christmas Eve, until the day after Christmas....Had a nasty cold. But
I'm doing great now.


Talking over Skype was really fun, I enjoyed it. It always feels
strange to do it, because we get so blinded from the outside world
here in the mission field. It's refreshing to remember that other
people do exist haha.

THANKS TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO SENT ME CARDS AND STUFF! I GREATLY
APPRECIATE IT!! MEANS A LOT TO ME!

I don't have much else to say. Life is good!

Elder Dearden

Skyping on Christmas!

Taylor sent me (Stacie) this Piano, he painted!

District Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment