Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, November 9, 2015

November Epistle

State Museum
Cotton Field
Elder Dearden's Epistle from the Southern Confederate States of America:

Last week we went to the State Museum and it was super fun. I love history! They had lots of cool stuff there. I have a pic with me by a cool painting.

Our area is still rolling along just great. Brian is doing fantastic. We will be with his family again this week and also at a book of mormon class. We have met lots of cool people this past week, I am anxious to see where it goes from here.

Transfers were announced on Saturday and Elder Pace and I are still together for at least 1 more transfer. I'm excited, we get along great and It's a good adventure for both of us.

We did some service on Saturday and pulled down a tree, that's always fun, reminded me of my young men boy scout adventures, we always seemed to find a tree to pull over haha.

The weather has been really wet and rainy here, not to cold, just wet. I haven't seen the sun for a good # of days....hopefully that changes!

I play the Organ every other Sunday in our ward here. It has been so much fun to apply the stuff Elder Parker taught me about the Organ, I think I have a good handle now on which stops and buttons work together best. The weeks I don't play they have a YSA sister who comes in to play.


Yesterday I played the Organ and gave a talk too. I discussed the
doctrine of Repentance and Baptism. Honestly, those doctrines are 2 of
the most important. I've already gone on a rant about repentance a few
months ago, so i'll save ya'll from another one of those. But I really
enjoyed giving the talk.

I hope ya'll have a fantastic week. I am expecting a great week!

Elder Dearden

No comments:

Post a Comment