Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, November 2, 2015

November Already?

Hi Family and Friends!

So our Friend Brian and his family came to our ward party last week.
Here is a pic of them. Brian is like me and we both have a tendency to
just ramble on and on about anything.

It was also great to see Brian at church yesterday.

Can I just say, the Southern culture is thick in our ward. I think
this is the richest taste of the south I have gotten yet! They feed us
a lot here and we eat good :D.

I am doing great, things are going well for us! We have met so many
people this last week with so much potential. We will see where it
goes.

During my lunch hours I have been watching the "Joseph Smith Papers",
you can find them in the gospel library app. I love them! As I have
been watching them my love and respect for Joseph the Seer has grown
so much! It is truly amazing the events that took place in Josephs
Life! I don't understand how anyone can see his history and then doubt
that Heavenly Father is behind it all!

I don't have to much else to say, other than Holy Crap! It is already
November!? What happened? I can remember a year ago being in my
Greenwood family ward and having such a great time teaching. I miss
those days! I am getting nervous as I realize that I don't have very
much time left now. Realizing that Doug Graff has finished up is
crazy, I don't know where time has gone!

Anyways, Love Ya'll!

Elder Dearden

No comments:

Post a Comment