Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, September 14, 2015

Quiet Week.....at the Zoo

Family and people,

Life is going great. Fort Jackson has been a bit quiet, not to many new people coming in, except for yesterday we had a ton of new people. We have at least one person who should be baptized next week.

My regular area in Irmo (Dutch Fork Ward) is going great. Met some really cool families last week and we are really excited to be working with them, both are member referred families. 

Last week we tried going to downtown Columbia....however we didn't really think that through because it was labor day...everything was closed.

However, today we went to the Zoo! It was really fun, the weather here has been amazing! Yesterday it was in the 70s! I am so happy about that! I'm crossing my fingers that the humid summer is over! I love the fall and springs here, so I'm happy about the weather transition. 

Next Sunday I'm supposed to go with President Turner to another ward to play the piano, I'm excited about that. Also this week is Zone Conference, which is always really cool. 

I don't really have any great stories or anything this week, just a regular week.

I hope ya'lls week goes great!

Elder Dearden


1 comment: