Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, June 29, 2015

Hey People!



Hey people!

Life is still going good as usual! 
Nothing super amazing or crazy happened last week.

I have some pics to share though! I will have even more next week probably.. 



This is Liz, she is a lady who was taught by the missionaries before we came. She has some memory loss, so sometimes she doesn't remember things. But She is so fun to go visit! 

This is Ladonna, Bobbi's Mom. 


This is Sis Hair. Her Husband died a month ago on the 15th of May. We were working with him, but he died in a brutal car accident. We have been spending lots of time with her the past little while. She is so sweet and fun to be around! We can sit and talk to her forever!


Transfer calls are this Saturday, I'm assuming because Elder Parker and I have been together for 6 months that there will be a change, but who knows?! Either way I'm anxious! I always dislike the unknown! But I know the Lord is in Charge.

Sorry, don't have much to say this week. But I know I will next week!

Hope ya'll have a great week!

Elder Dearden

No comments:

Post a Comment