Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, June 1, 2015

Life is Going Great!

Hey Family-Friends-people!

Life is going great! We have had a fantastic week! We picked up some new friends to teach, James and Nicole. They are a young couple with a toddler. Super nice people. We taught them the restoration and they loved it, and have read a ton of the Book of Mormon already. They came to church on Sunday and are super excited to keep coming. They are awesome! They already have friends in the ward too!

Elder Christofferson will be here over the weekend and we will be seeing him Saturday! They said whoever drives the missionaries to the meeting also gets to stay, so Bobbi and Ed will be taking us to Columbia for the meeting! It will be great! They are super excited just as we are to be with an Apostle! 

I really wish I had pictures, but I dont, but next week I will.

We got a new Elder in our Apartment. His name is Elder Appleton, He's from Canada, we get along pretty well. 

So, President Turner called us Yesterday and asked Elder Parker and I to play a musical number for Elder Christofferson on Saturday. We are really excited. President made a special request for it to be an Organ and Piano Duet. We just so happened to be at a member dinner when he called and so we asked Sis Jeffs if she knew of a song like that. She did! She found a really cool piece for us to play, "All Creatures of our God and King". It will be awesome! We are excited!

I hope your week goes great, life is fantastic here! So many great things happening!

Love Ya'll!

Elder Dearden

I (Stacie) had this pic sent to me via Facebook in February from a member they were with.    I didn't see it in my message box until now  :{

1 comment:

  1. I love the sweater! Can you believe its been one year?

    ReplyDelete