Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, June 8, 2015

Fun Week!

Hey! 

This past week was super fun! So many amazing things happened!

To start off, (Previous Elder) Cole Davis came to visit! It was fantastic! He took Elder Parker and me out to lunch! It was really fun to reconnect with him! I'm sure we will continue to be friends and hang out after my mission is over!



On Saturday we were able to go to West Columbia to listen to Elder Christofferson speak. Bobbi and Ed took us up there and it was super fun to be with them all day. We went out to eat at Firehouse subs and it was super tasty! But Bobbi and Ed enjoyed being with the Apostle and got to meet him, it was a great day! It is always amazing to experience the spirit around an apostle!

Elder Parker and I did fantastic on our Organ and Piano Duet, it went perfect! I hope to find a way to record it so ya'll can hear it. 

I know Bobbi took some pictures, but I don't have them, hopefully I can get them so my Mom can post them on the Blog.

Some of our other investigators, James and Nicole came to church Sunday and have made many friends already and they both are making plans to get baptized! We are so excited for them!

I love Summerville! This place is amazing! I am amazed with the missionary work this ward does and the success that is moving in it!

I love President Turner! I love this mission! 

I hope Ya'lls week is great!

LOVE YA!

Bobbi did send me (Stacie) this picture.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment