Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, June 15, 2015

1 Year!!!

Hey Family and People!


<<<<<<<<<<!!!!! ---I HAD MY YEAR MARK---!!!!!>>>>>>>>>

Wow has time moved! I can't believe that 1 year from now I'll be home! 

I am loving life, Summerville is my Favorite and will probably always be my favorite! I want to stay here forever as a missionary!

The Work is moving forward great, all our investigators are doing fantastic and are progressing so well! I love teaching James and Nicole, they have such amazing insights and it is amazing to see the Light of Christ Awaken in their souls! Bobbi and Ed are doing great still and I will always treasure the friendship I have with them! 
Chase, our Friend we met at the Library came to Church yesterday and had a great time! He says he wants to be baptized, hopefully soon!

I love missionary work, this is the life! 

This week on Friday we get our ipads! About time! I am excited to have that technology and it will be cool to see how it hastens the work!

My commitment to ya'll this week is to get more pics! I'll do my best to take more pictures with my favorite people here in Summerville so ya'll can see them!

I love this Gospel! I love my Family and Friends! I owe so much to all of you for the blessings you are in my life! Thanks for everything!

1 more YEAR!

Elder Dearden

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! One Year! I'm so proud of you Elder Dearden. Aunt Lenny loves you!

    ReplyDelete