Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, April 27, 2015

Great Progress!

                                                                      

 I've had a great week! Lots of great progress!

Next Sunday, Harley will be baptized, so we are excited for her! She is thrilled to be baptized, after many sets of missionaries, she is finally ready. So we are looking forward to that on Sunday!

Bobby and Ed are still doing great, coming to church and working towards baptism! We are so excited for them. This week we will be focusing on family History with them, so that they can be prepared to do their ancestors temple work shortly after they get baptized. So that will be great!

All our other investigators are doing fantastic, and are making amazing progress, I don't really have time to go through all of them, but we love them all!

It's starting to warm up here, but the weather is still amazing!

I am so excited to be getting Ipads in June, that will be a big change!

Elder Parker is doing amazing, I greatly look up to the Love that he has for all the people here and for the energy and diligence he puts towards this work! Great guy!

I love Summerville, I want to stay here forever! But I don't know if that will work out. 

Anyways, My mom should have some pictures of us with Bobby and Ed, I think she'll put them on the blog :D.

Love ya'll!
Elder Dearden



No comments:

Post a Comment