Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, April 13, 2015

10 Months!




Hey Family and People!

Things are going great here in Summerville still! Our investigators are doing really great! Nothing super new to report on them though, just same old!

Last week was fun, on Saturday we did a service project as a ward for a Boys home for troubled youth. It was so cool to see the community come together and especially because our ward was super involved. Bobby came with us to help with that, it was a great time.

Last week Elder Parker and I went to Charleston and walked over this Huge bridge that goes over the harbor, I have lots of pictures from that. :D


Charleston Bay
So, I am going to be staying here for another 6 weeks for sure with Elder Parker, don't know what will happen after that, but we will be together for 6 more weeks!

We are however swapping apartments with the other 3rd ward Elders, because they lost their car and they needed to be closer to their area, we get to keep our car :D. But that will be a nice change, we won't be alone in an apartment anymore, Elder's Seibers and Collins will be living with us. That's why I didn't get on this Morning as early as I usually do, we were moving stuff.

I don't know what else to say, other than last week was fun and I am excited for the next 6 weeks!
Bridge on Charleston Bay

Oh ya! I hit my 10 month mark on Saturday, so that's weird huh?

I hope everyone at home is doing great! I miss ya'll, but I also love it here!

I'll send some pictures now, Have a great week people! 

-Elder Dearden



Elder Parker




















No comments:

Post a Comment