Elder Taylor Dearden
South Carolina Columbia Mission
110 Oak Park Drive, Suite B
Irmo, SC 29063

taylor.dearden@myldsmail.net


Monday, November 10, 2014

5 Months!

Holy cow, does time fly. Tomorrow will be 5 months?! I don't know where time is...I'm rather confused as to how time has moved so quickly.

This past week wasn't really eventful, we had lots of great lessons and lots of great things happened, but nothing out of the ordinary (Like last week). But things have been good. We had ZTM last thursday and it went well, I loved hearing form the other missionaries in the zone and getting different insights to how to do things.

Bryan- 
He kept his book of mormon reading assignment for the first time in the history of the world! He read Alma 32: about planting the seed. The spirit must have worked him over hard because he understood it so well that he actually taught me what he learned. It was cool to see him have that experience. He was also able to attend Church Yesterday again which was cool. He tells the members at the ward, "I'm taking baby steps, someday it will happen, but right now I'm taking one step at a time." Which is good, I know his conversion will be much deeper if he takes it one step at a time and really understands what is happening.

Kathy-
We ate dinner with her again. We are such great friends. She is actually is going to take us out for thanksgiving, that will be great! I'm excited for that!

We met with many other people this past week, but nothing super amazing or noteworthy. 
I'm learning a lot about myself. Especially as I work with Elder Lumpkin and help him to progress and develop.

I love ya'll, sorry for not having to much to say, but I'll attach some funny pictures of signs and stuff you see here in South Carolina.



No comments:

Post a Comment